Applications for Funding
Brenda Munro: 01224 5585471
For the attention of: All Health Visitors
Broomhill Nursery Charity
As you will be aware new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) have been introduced and in order to ensure compliance we have had to make a few small adjustments to, firstly the Charity Application Form and secondly to the process which needs to be followed by Health Visitors.
NHS Grampian are the hosts of the Charity and as such are responsible for the personal details of the families who are referred to the Charity, part of the new regulations state that we must have the permission of the families before NHS Grampian can pass their personal details to another agency i.e. Broomhill Nursery Charity. Therefore, with immediate effect, we will not be able to process any requests for support unless we are in possession of the signed permission slip.
Printable permission slip link here.
Can we ask that Health Visitors carry copies of the permission slips when speaking to clients and suggesting a referral to the Charity. The permission slips can be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com or sent via internal mail to: Brenda Munro, GIRFEC Administrator, ACH&SCP Nursing Admin Team, Summerfield House, 2 Eday Road, Aberdeen.
Broomhill Nursery Charity prides itself in being able to respond quickly to requests from Health Visitors so that help can be given to avoid a client’s situation deteriorating into a crisis. We are keen to continue this and would ask for the support of the Health Visitors by completing the permission slips and returning them before submitting a request on-line to the Charity.
ACH&SCP Nurse Management Team / Brommhill Nursery Charity
Eligibility Criteria (updated 19/06/2018)
- All applications must be made electronically by using the form below. Once filled in, click on the "submit" button which you will find at the bottom of the page.
- There must be funds available.
- Funding cannot be provided by another source. Details of where you have applied must be noted on application form.
- Funds must be used for a crisis situation. Health Visitors please note - vouchers only last one week from date of issue. If they are not used within this time frame, it suggests there is not a crisis, and they cannot be reissued. They can only be used at the Bridge of Dee branch of ASDA.
- Funds must directly impact on the health and/or well being of the child.
- Funds must directly impact on the education of the child.
- Decisions are made on the basis of prioritization using the information provided, therefore more precise information will improve the chances of your application being successful.
- Decisions are made by two Directors of the Charity.
- Recipients must be under 5 years of age and live within Aberdeen city.
- If applying for clothes please specify items required, as this allows us to calculate cost.
- Unsuccessful applications cannot be resubmitted at a later date.
Please take care to fill in all the form fields after reading the information at the right hand column regarding the ways in which we can help. Our Data Protection statement can be found here, in the last section of the HV form.