Applications for Funding
Brenda Munro: 01224 5585471
Eligibility Criteria (updated 04/05/2016)
- All applications must be made electronically by using the form below. Once filled in, click on the "submit" button which you will find at the bottom of the page.
- There must be funds available.
- Funding cannot be provided by another source. Details of where you have applied must be noted on application form.
- Funds must be used for a crisis situation. Health Visitors please note - vouchers only last one week from date of issue. If they are not used within this time frame, it suggests there is not a crisis, and they cannot be reissued. They can only be used at the Bridge of Dee branch of ASDA.
- Funds must directly impact on the health and/or well being of the child.
- Funds must directly impact on the education of the child.
- Decisions are made on the basis of prioritization using the information provided, therefore more precise information will improve the chances of your application being successful.
- Decisions are made by two Directors of the Charity.
- Recipients must be under 5 years of age and live within Aberdeen city.
- If applying for clothes please specify items required, as this allows us to calculate cost.
- Unsuccessful applications cannot be resubmitted at a later date.
- We have secure systems in place to ensure confidentiality of information submitted to us, and sensitive data is automatically deleted from our remote systems within one month.
Please take care to fill in all the form fields after reading the information at the right hand column regarding the ways in which we can help. Thank you.